Tuesday, October 02, 2012

App Bites #34: BBC News



I love my news, and I love my news apps. I've talked about one of my favourite apps called Pulse before which is a great app that puts all the articles from your favourite sources all in one spot. But for people who want perhaps what you could call a more "main stream" app for news, then I suggest checking out the BBC News app. The app is set up a lot like Pulse, the main difference being that the BBC is the source for the articles and as such there aren't as many articles. Pulse can tend to overwhelm you with articles to read, although that's not necessarily a bad thing, whereas BBC News is a little neater and split into categories a little bit better in my opinion. In Pulse you can only pick which sources you want articles from, and thus get every single article from that source. With BBC News you get all the articles, but they're split by category, as I mentioned. So if you want some news in one nice clean area and happen to love the BBC, then check out this app and pick it up for free over here in the Play Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment