Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Recommendations of the Week: October 3rd

Welcome back to another edition of Recommendations of the Week. Can you believe that it's already October? Today we're going to look at something completely random.





Lunch of Champions:

Back in the summer when I was working full time (I'm back at school now so the blog is the only work I do) I used to eat out everyday since I worked at a pretty big mall and there was a food court. But I liked to save money so I usually just ate at Tim Hortons (though I often splurged and bought other things). So since I ate so much Tim Hortons I needed to spice it up there so I wouldn't get tired of the same food, so I slowly managed to have a bit of everything and try different combinations of everything and here are my top two favourites. So next time you're at Tim Hortons try getting these combos both for under six bucks.





Combo One:

I loved to get a raisin cinnamon bagel toasted with butter and a Boston Creme donought and a butter croissant on the side. This combo gives you a bit of everything so there is no going wrong. But if you're looking for a little more of a substantial that covers a few more of the food groups then take a look at combo two.

Combo Two:

This combo is made up of a Toasted Chicken Mini with a soup (usually the chicken noodle) and a donought. The Toasted Chicken Mini's are small as the name implies but it doesn't matter because when you throw in a soup on the side and a donought you realize you have quite a bit there. It's like eating a little of a lot, which is definitely the way I like to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment