Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Recommendations of the Week: October 10th

Welcome back to more recommendations! Today we look at another great book from one of my favourite authors.





The Runner:

The Runner is the second book written by Christopher Reich and it came out back in 2000 and man is it ever a great read. If you've been with us for a while you'll have noticed that I recommended a few other books by Christopher Reich because they're all just so great. Reich writes espionage styled books and the Runner is set in Germany just after World War II when Germany is in ruins and the Americans, French, British, and Russians have taken control. I won't say any more so that I don't ruin anything- not that I could though, there are so many twists in this book that you never know what is going to happen, which is one of the things I really love in a book. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out.

You can find The Runner everywhere books are sold as well as here on Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment