Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Recommdendations of the Week: November 14th

Welcome back to another edition of Recommendations of the Week. Today we look at another great book by Christopher Reich.





The First Billion:

I've recommended quite a few books by Christopher Reich in the past so it should come as no surprise to you that I'm back with another one- this time I recommend reading The First Billion. Much like Reich's other books, The First Billion is loaded with espionage and international business. The main character this time round is a millionaire who is trying to save his multi-billion dollar company from bankruptcy, and he's willing to go great lengths to do so. I won't say anymore so that I don't spoil anything.

So go check this book out, it is an awesome read.

No comments:

Post a Comment