Monday, September 24, 2012

Brick Wars #38

And Brick Wars is back, for another comic!



I couldn't kill off R2, now could I? 

New models in the set include the battle droid's console in the first panel, and the turbolaser cannons in the second. I wasn't able to fit enough of a laser in that panel along with the cannons, so I had to make a second panel with more of a laser. It fits together quite well, even if I do say so myself.

Again, the program I use to make the lasers is LSMaker, the best program out there for adding in laser and lightsaber effects to both still shots and movies. So go check it out if you'd like to make lightsaber movies!

Another thing, the Brick Wars Archive is complete, and offers links to all of the past comics, as well as including comments I've made looking back at my old work.

For more Star Wars and me, check out TIE Fighter, the series I'm doing on that classic PC game.

Anyways, see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment